Have you ever dreamed of having your very own editor? Someone who can go through your work, highlight your strengths and weaknesses, and proceed to tell you exactly how you can build on them?
There’s only one problem for you isn’t there? Editors are too damn expensive.
Well, not anymore.
Here at Liam-J-Cross Writing & Editing, versatility is a huge part of the game-plan, and this new service doesn’t fall short on the versatility front. With this new service, you can make use of the expertise of a professional editor without having to spend a huge amount of money. Think of it as a taster, only a more useful version, because you can take the criticism and feedback you receive and apply it to the rest of your manuscript on a broader scale.
You’ll not only have a perfectly polished section of your book, but you’ll also gain a lot of valuable insights as to how your writing game can be improved on a whole. It’s a win-win situation. You get the knowledge and expertise of a professional editor, and don’t have to spend money you may not have in doing so.
Products and Prices:
- Opening chapter critique – £25.00 (This may increase if your opening chapter exceeds 2,000 words)
- First 3,000 words edit – £40.00
- First 6,000 words edit – £90.00
- First 10,000 words edit – £140.00
(Word counts aren’t super strict. If you wish to send over your first three chapters, and your word count for those comes to 6,234 for example, the price for 6,000 words is still applicable. In the same respect, if you wish to have x amount of chapters edited, and the word count of these chapters falls somewhere in the middle of the above list, I can come up with a modified price based on the word count. And finally, if you don’t necessarily want it to be the first x amount of words, that can work too. As long as they are chronological, and as long as the chapters you submit run consecutively, I can work on any section of your manuscript.)
All the above options include the following:
- A comprehensive array of annotations, that cover: spelling, punctuation , grammar, voice, clarity and flow, plot-holes, timeline inconsistencies, tense, showing vs telling, plot development and much more.
- A written report that covers the strengths and weaknesses of your content, and how to build on said strengths and weaknesses.
- A final proofread after amendments.
Get in touch with any questions/inquiries either via my contact page, or through the form below.
Stay ConnectedFollow me to stay up to date with my writing tips/advice, schedule updates, special offers, prize giveaways, and writing-based competitions.