Your Book; Their Eyes
Let’s face it… the wide world of self-publishing is flooded. With how easy it is in this modern day to get your book out there (as in, onto the internet), authors around the world are churning out more books than the market can handle. And if you’re an indie author who is out there trying to get their book noticed, this is your first and only problem.
How are you supposed to cut through the noise and get your book noticed? It seems like an impossible task. Social media is riddled with book link after book link, and because of that, nobody takes any notice. What makes your book any different?
Well, that’s the thing. It’s not your book that they see differently… it’s you.
The day an author chooses to focus solely on their book (in terms of social media content) is the day an author loses. This isn’t about your book. It’s about you. This is about building a brand. And in the field of indie authorship, that brand is you.
We’re Here To Help
Building your brand can feel like a terrifying journey, but it doesn’t have to be that way. It should be something that you work hard at, but enjoy along the way. Think of brand building as opening up a window to your life. You put your truth out there into the world and let people enjoy consuming your content because of you and the genuine message you spread.
That’s what brand building is all about. It’s storytelling. And we both know you’re good at that.
This service will teach you how to build your brand. It goes a little like this: You will get a one-on-one Skype call with Liam, our founder, each week. In these Skype sessions, he will assess your strategies, put new ones in place, implement different social tactics and assess their effectiveness—etc. He’ll basically look into every aspect of your current marketing strategy to see where you could do a better job.
Hi! Liam here. Let me talk you through the process. This is how things will look as a linear progression:
- An Initial Skype Call: In this, you’ll talk me through your current strategies—what you’re doing on all social platforms, what ads you’re running, what connections you’re making etc.
- Initial Changes: From there, I’ll get back to you within a couple of days with your first set of tasks/adjustments. (Warning: this will be intense.)
- The Follow-Up Call: This is week two. In this call, we’ll see what sorts of things we notice from these changes. We’ll discuss what we should change and other things we could include. It’s at this point that I’ll start teaching you about FB and IG ads, and how you can best use them to build your brand.
- Week Three: This is another check-in call. This time we’ll look into the results of the ads we ran last time around. We’ll experiment with different audiences and will target different areas based on these. It’s around about this time that we’ll uncover some crucial information about how best to run your ads (there are a ton of different approaches).
- Week Four: In this call, we’ll discuss what I call The Big Three—FB, IG, and Twitter. If you want to build a brand in writing, these are the main players. This call will be the longest of them all and will contain a rundown of each platform followed by an open Q & A based on anything you still wish to know.
- Week Five: This is the final week of the program. This is where we’ll cover any outstanding questions and add the final details. This is where we’ll go into detail about reaching out to influencers and community members in a way that will help to grow your following.
- The package costs £200.00 — that’s just £40.00 per week (it is to be paid either in full before beginning, or in £40.00 instalments at the end of each week.
- You can choose to tailor the package to your individual needs. For example, if you only wished to go for weeks one, three, and five, that would be totally fine (the price for that would of course depend on how many weeks you chose. This example would be £120.00).
- As well as weekly Skype calls, you also get all questions answered via email (or IG) whenever one arises. You just ask it and I answer.
- Each marketing strategy is tailored to each author and their publishing goals and current strategies.
If that sounds good to you, and like something you’re ready for at this stage in your career, let’s talk in further detail. You can schedule a free, no-obligations consultation call with me here.
If you’re ready to take your writing career to the next level… I’ll see you on the other side!
-Liam J Cross
Follow us to stay up to date with our writing tips/advice, schedule updates, special offers, prize giveaways, and writing-based competitions. Got any questions/inquiries? Hit that little email icon and send them over.