After looking at the writing market for years, he noticed a need for a Writers’ Club of this kind. Sure, there are Facebook groups, writers’ groups, etc., but there aren’t many associations that are more than just a gathering of writers.
He wanted to create a club where the sole purpose of it is to solve headaches for writers. Here are some of the headaches he’s looking to solve:
- It’s hard to find reviewers for my book
- Writing-related service providers (editors, book cover designers, etc.) are expensive
- I don’t know if my writing is good enough and I need feedback
- I need more promotion for my book
- I don’t know if my blurb or summary is good enough
- Not enough readers know my book exists
- I don’t know enough about what other successful authors have done to be successful
- I don’t know if my book cover encourages readers to purchase it
And of course, there are fun stuff to be had too, such as giveaways and contests. Here’s the full list of benefits for the Writers Club:
- Discounts from writer-related service providers, such as editors, book cover designers, proofreading services, ghostwriters, social media marketing, book advertising, template design, audio book narration, and more.
- Contests and giveaways for free services and books.
- 2 free book promotion posts on A Writer’s Path blog every year(example here). Every post generates a social media shout-out of your book to my Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Tumblr, and Google+ account (total of 12,900 followers). he’ll set reminders for himself to notify you when your next post is ready.
- Exclusive articles not seen on the A Writer’s Path blog.
- Access to free blurb coaching.
- “Book of the Month” lottery. Winner gets their book featured for a month on A Writer’s Path blog in a tab along the top of every page/post. Also included is a promotional post featuring their book, summary, cover, and purchase links to all 25,000+ subscribers. One drawing per month.
- Help to find you reviewers and critique partners (optional).
- A free copy of his eBook, The Idea Factory: 1,000 Story Ideas & Writing Prompts to Find Your Next Bestseller. ($2.99 value)
- Free critique of your book summaries and book covers (optional).
- Insider tips from published authors in short, bite-sized articles.
- Links to free books normally at full price.
- Opportunities to show off your book to the other members.
- Exclusive author interviews.
Feel free to check out A Writer’s Path Writers’ Club hereFollow us to stay up to date with our writing tips/advice, schedule updates, special offers, prize giveaways, and writing-based competitions. Got any questions/inquiries? Hit that little email icon and send them over.